Thursday, December 27, 2012

E.A.S.T. Art Party

These are some photos from local artists' work that I had the pleasure of taking at the East Austin Studio Tour (E.A.S.T.) launch party 

I was fortunate enough to find this artist on Intstagram (@evilpanda). He's always posting charming little sketches. I love his work.


This was one of my favorite pieces at the party. A steal at only $90. I spoke to the artist for a bit, but of course I forgot her name. I wonder if she sold it. 



Another instagram buddy's handiwork. Check out his website. Tan leather is a huge staple of mine.



And lastly the outfit. I was so tired after this party, this is only picture of me I remembered to take. I'm wearing American Apparel (skirt, dress worn as top) and Urban Outfitters (vest).

No comments:

Post a Comment